Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rolling Stone

Hey Guys,

Since the 12th I have been working as the new art department intern with the wonderful people over at Rollingstone Magazine. So far it's been pretty surreal to see how the other side of the business operates, but the people I have been working with, mainly Steven Charny, Matthew Cooley, Elizabeth Oh, Damian DeMartino, and Joseph Hutchinson have been really great. So be on the look out for more posts to come about the hectic world of Rollingstone, and thanks again to Bill Cotter for this gratutious hook up.

1 comment:

Bee-Huff said...

I am so stoked for you. You art has become quite interesting in it's flavor. I am glad to see your hard work and all around ass kissing has paid off. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I love you really. I miss the treeish man I once governed daily. What the fuck are you up to? I mean, other than the blog says.